Medical goods need clear labeling to provide consumers with correct information. Pharmaceutical goods should be packaged in high barrier packaging that will ensure product protection from harmful microorganisms’
Advantageous gain of product use
Pharmaceutical packaging can be beneficial in many ways and can save companies a substantial amount of money during the transportation and storage process of pharmaceutical products. Pharmaceutical packaging provides;
- Assistance with the clear labeling of pharmaceutical products
- Ensures that excess air and moist are omitted from pharmaceutical packaging to ensure that products are preserved for end users
- Pharmaceutical packaging helps with brand recognition of pharmaceutical products
- Pharmaceutical packaging makes pharmaceutical products user friendly as customization to packaging is provided.
High quality materials are used within the production process of pharmaceutical packaging.
Functional use of packaging
The use of pharmaceutical packaging can be crucial in the transportation of pharmaceutical products hence reliable packaging is crucial as medical products that are contaminated could lead to detrimental consequences. We here at Swiss Pac understand that flexibility and durable packaging are desired amongst retailers and that is exactly what we have to offer. Pharmaceutical packaging produced at Swiss Pac is not limited to only packaging medical products, but can be used to package various other sanitary and herbal products. Medical products that are time and again inserted into pharmaceutical packaging range mostly amongst;
- Medical sanitary products
Identification of package
Pharmaceutical packaging are produced with the use of various plastic films such as
- PET and PPE (A form of plastic which adds to the durability of pharmaceutical packaging)
- LLDPE( This form of plastic adds 2 – 3 layers of flexibility to the packaging )
All the pharmaceutical packaging material produced at Swiss Pac can either include metalized layers, lamination of bags or they can be produced as paper bags. There are various bags styles that can be used for pharmaceutical packaging that may include;
- Three sided seal bags
- Side gusset bags
- Stand up pouches
Pharmaceutical packaging can either have a gloss, matt or shiny finish.