Pet food packaging should be able to preserve produce, and have to be durable enough to contain the weight of pet food. Various size pet food packaging should be provided to cater for the vast variety.
Advantageous gain of product use
Pet food packagings at Swiss Pac are produced to meet the requirements of goods being distributed. We have clear understanding about various plastic forms and have the ability to match the correct packaging material for any product requirement. Packaging material for pet food can be produced to carry weights of more 10kg.The right kind of packaging contributes positively to retailers in many ways , namely;
- The shelf life of pet food is extended.
- Distribution and storage of pet food packaging is carried out cost effectively and effortlessly.
- Promotion of brand packaging is carried out in the pet food package design.
- Protection against oxygen and moist for all sensitive pet food products.
- It is a safer option to package pet food in pouches as there are less toxic substances used to manufacturing process of flexible packaging than that of carbon boxes.
Functional use of packaging
There are various forms of pet food, hence packaging solutions should not be rigid, we at Swiss Pac know that every product packaged has certain requirements and we are capable of providing for every packaging need. Products that pet food packaging timely caterers or include;
- Semi- wet foods (which include soft pellets)
- Dry pellets / kibbles
- Pet treat and biscuits
- High moister foods
Our pet food packagings are available in different shapes and sizes, not limiting the uniqueness of each preference. The pet food packaging is used as a promotional tool therefore careful consideration should be done when choosing the right packaging design which will in turn lure consumers to your product.
Identification of package
Various plastic materials are used within the production of pet food packaging. At Swiss Pac we utilize only high quality materials to deliver only the best pet food packaging. Plastic films used in the manufacturing process include;
- LLDPE ( A plastic form used to increase flexibility)
- PE and PPE ( A plastic form that adds strength to packaging)
The pet food packaging produced at Swiss Pac are available in the following bag styles;
- Flat bottom bags
- Stand up pouches
- Side gusset bags
Pet food packaging can be customized with various alterations such as; handles, re’ sealable zips , opening mechanisms contributing to the convenience of bags.