Peanuts, chips, salty cracks are all famous commodities that are either shared at functions or enjoyed alone.
Advantageous gain of product use
Snack food packaging is also referred to as; nut packaging or chips packaging, but is not limited to only those product categories as snacks can range amongst a vast selection of commodities. Snack food packaging should be able to ensure that ;
- Produce that is contained within the snack food packaging should be kept fresher for longer, thus in enhancing the shelf of products
- Nutritional information displayed on packaging material should be clear for all to see and understand
- Packaging designs of brand is recognized and remembered, so that a customer loyalty can heighten.
- Product’s chance of encountering any damage or loss throughout the transportation and storage process is low
Functional use of packaging
The primary purpose of snack food packaging would be to ensure that the following product categories are packaged effectively within the packaging material, however our packaging bags are not limited to only these products;
- Organic baby food snacks
- Roasted /plain / salted nuts
- Biltong sticks
- Salted crackers
There are many other beneficial reasons, for both the consumer and retailer, in choosing an effective snack food packaging solution which includes marketing your brand when you are not present. Snack food packaging produced at Swiss Pac can be produced to suit the desired need of the product and brand.
Identification of package
Every brand has its own unique personality; hence the snack food packaging should act as the “voice” of the brand and should send out the correct message to all. The packaging design should capture the core attributes of the brand. At Swiss Pac brands are not limited , as we provide a variety of bag styles such as these to suit various brand preferences;
- Stand up pouches
- Pillow pouches
- Spout pouches
Different material combinations are added in the manufacturing of snack food packaging, plastic films used in the process include; MET, PE, LLDPE, PVC and PET. A very popular snack food packaging selection amongst consumers is the de metalizing packaging option. Bags can be customized on request.